As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Garden Lawncare Guy
100 Gram Pack Covers 20m², 100% Small Leaf White Clover, Over Seeding or New Areas, Micro Clover Seed for Lawn UKGarden Lawncare Guy
- Attract bees & pollinators - White clover in our mix produces lovely white flowers that are a magnet for bees and pollinators. Low maintenance - white clover is a natural nitrogen fixer in the soil which can self fertilise for lush green colour.
100% micro / small leaf clover - this white clover mix can be sown on its own or overseeded onto existing grass areas, lawns or open spaces.
This micro clover can be left to grow wild or cut shorter for a neater look. Eco friendly - with no fertilisers or toxic chemicals required this alternative seed mix is ideal for those who want to create a beautiful, eco friendly habitat in their garden! Covers 10-20m² - overseed existing lawns at 5g-10g per square meter or new lawns at 10-20g.
2. Premier Seeds Direct
White Clover, Green Manure, 60GM Finest Seeds, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECTPremier Seeds Direct
- Sow from mar through to end of Aug. Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
Best suited to medium to moist soil locations / avoid dry conditions. Can be trimmed down if required / does not appreciate heavy strimming. Scatter thinly and lightly rake in to prepared area.
3. Garden Lawncare Guy
Clover Grass Seed for Lawns, Natural Nitrogen Fixer, Garden Lawncare Guy, Low Maintenance, White Clover and Lawn Seed MixGarden Lawncare Guy
- Attract bees & pollinators - The medium leaf clover in our mix produces lovely visable white flowers that are a magnet for bees and pollinators. Eco friendly - with no fertilisers or toxic chemicals required this alternative lawn seed mix is ideal for those who want to create a beautiful, eco friendly habitat in their garden! Low maintenance - it's easy to keep your lawn healthy and low maintenance.
Clover + grass seed - clover lawn seed is a blend of 95% grass seed and 5% white flowering clover making the ideal ratio. Self fertilising lawn - white clover is a natural nitrogen fixer in the soil which can self fertilise for a healthy green colour. Either leave the lawn to grow wild or mow more regularly for a neater look.
4. DAMAVAND PRO
Mix White and red Clover Seeds Flower Seeds Seed Mix red and White Annual Meadow to Cover Square Meter 10 Square MeterDAMAVAND PRO
- Sowing rate: 3 grams per sq/m - 1kg covers 330sq/m. When planting clover, approximately two to three years, while white clover is a persistent grower that can reseed itself, it's best to plant a mixture of red and white clover together.
Square metres 1m² - weight of seeds grams 5 sqm = 10g 10 sqm =20g 20 sqm = 50g 50 sqm = 200g 100 sqm = 500g 200 sqm = 1000g. Mix 70 % red 30 % White. Red clover is has a short life-cycle, even under grazing conditions. Pure native wild flower seeds Clover mix seeds.
|Height||4 cm (1.57 Inches)|
|Length||6 cm (2.36 Inches)|
|Weight||0.02 kg (0.04 Pounds)|
|Width||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
White Clover Seed MeadowMania 100 Grams netMeadowmania
- Sow at 1. 5 grams to the square metre. White clover is longer lasting than red. Can improve soil structure. May give weed suppresion. Can be used for a green manure.
6. Just Seed
Wild White Clover, 1500 Seeds, JustSeed, Wild Flower, Trisodium repensJust Seed
- All seeds packed and labelled with helpful growing information. Professional seed company defra Registered 7291, Organic Registration AP23164. Part of the "the difference is JustSeed" Seed Range. Genuine just seed branded products only supplied direct by JustSeed UK.
7. Pretty Wild Seeds
1kg RED White Crimson Mix Clover Seeds Green Manure Wild Flower 1 kgPretty Wild Seeds
- How to sow; clear weeds, April, firm soil and lightly water. 1. 5g per Square metre. Keep moist to help germination. When to sow; march, june, especially perennial ones. 1kg fresh Seed. Ideal soil type; most especially silt loam & clay soils but can be tolerant of poor drainage.
Rake in to a depth of 05cm, may, july & August. Rake the soil to a fine tilth and broadcast sow seeds at a rate of 1. 5g per m2. Growing period; 6 months or 2-5 years. Defra registered 7529.